Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is seeking qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
1.) Senior Technical Advisor-Case Management
2.) Assistant Technical Advisor, M&E
3.) Graduate Technical Officer, M&E
4.) Finance and Administrative Assistant
Senior Technical Advisor-Case Management Job Vacancy at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI)
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor-Case Management
- The Senior Technical Advisor-Case Mgt. will provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management and home-based care Malaria strategies and approaches related to implementation of programs, coordinate the design and implementation of components related to clinical management of and home-based care for Malaria, including the use of LLIN in state and field-level projects and programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant working experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.