Jumia Nigeria is seeking for qualified and suitable candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
1.) HR Business Partner
2.) HR Associate
3.) Manager, PR/ Communication
HR Business Partner job vacancy at Jumia Nigeria
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Department: Human Resources & Communication
- As HR Business Partner, your responsibility is to serve as a consultant to management, working to ensure that the business objectives are aligned with employees and management across the various departments.
- You are responsible for providing proactive HR services in the area of human relations aimed at bringing about change which reinforce the business strategy of specific AIG companies.
- Plan, implement, and manage the human resources function for specific AIG companies, including employee relations, regulatory compliance, staff development, and employee communications
- Ensure delivery of high quality employee relations services
- Review and recommend necessary changes to business practices and its procedures for improvements as deemed appropriate by the management
- Serve as a resource for managers; coach and mentor senior managers to effectively use the full range of HR tools such as the performance management process
- Develop and monitor departmental budget, goals and objectives and operational/work plan for both HR and Administration teams
- Formulate fair and equitable processes and guidelines on employee counselling and discipline
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws.
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in Crisis/ Conflict Management.
- Proven success in managing an HR team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
- Must have unparalleled business acumen and must possess project management skills
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and credibility
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or in any related field
- 5-7 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and relevant employment laws
- Membership of CIPM, SHRM or any relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidate should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.