Global Profilers is recruiting on behalf of its client, an FMCG Company in Lagos to fill the vacant positions below:
- National Sales Manager
- Talent and Organisation Specialist
National Sales Manager job vacancy at an FMCG Company in Lagos
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- Plan sales strategy in line with the objectives set out in the Sales Operations Plan and agreed with Managing Director
- Effectively manage company sales for growth, market share and profit for the business.
- Engage sales team and distributors to drive and deliver overall sales objective and growth agenda.
- Provide strategic direction to the sales team
- Planning and controlling of sales activities in compliance to company policy
- Be responsible for the P&L– budget preparation, fund management and cost control
- Lead the distributor selection process and performance review
- Establish high level network with distributors and competitors which enables pick up of significant industry information and plan to increase distribution of key priority SKUs and maximise distributor / wholesale activities
- Lead sales team to manage the selling and merchandising agents to ensure that company sales and merchandising standards are maintained
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Lead and develop the next level of leadership in Sales by “drawing out” and engaging talented people to help release their potential
- Drive the implementation of capability improvement plans for the sales team in line with company guidelines
Qualification and Experience:
- Good first degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Higher degree(s) , such as MBA, will be an advantage
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role, preferably in multinational FMCG environment
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, negotiation , interpersonal and financial management skills
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of the territory is essential
- Great people management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Outstanding skills in the areas of leadership, coaching, mentoring, motivation and communication
- Highly developed influencing skills capable of communicating the big picture in approachable language and motivating people at all levels in the business.
- Ability to generate true partnerships with other functional leaders
- strong analytical, interpretive and decision making skills
- Experience in managing a geographically dispersed organisation, and an instinctive sense of where to focus across branches and regions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.