Hobark International Limited (HIL) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
1.) Operations Manager
2.) Reservoir Engineer
3.) Senior Level Telecoms/FMCG Sales Manager
4.) Head Auditor
5.) Head Accountant
6.) Senior Facilities Engineer
7.) Drilling Engineer
8.) Reservoir Engineering Manager
Operations Manager job vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Job Title: Operations Manager
Req ID: Req-0970
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in an E&P company.
- Must be capable of utilizing engineering and operational principles to resolve problems and identify hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must be capable of working with multi-functional teams in project execution.
- Must have ability to plan, lead and execute development projects. Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications.
- Support Drilling and Production Operations as appropriate
- The Operations Engineer must have a good knowledge of technical and operational practices and principles of production operations, well construction/engineering field optimization and development planning.
- Must be able to manage and apply multiple concurrent field projects and work in a team environment.
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, EPC
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.