Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) Abuja, is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Associate, Vaccines Program
- Senior Program Manager
- Country Support Manager
Associate, Vaccines Program job vacancy at Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) Abuja.
Job Title: Associate, Vaccines Program
- Support the Department of Logistics and Health Commodities (DL&HC) of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) with the planning and execution of an ambitious program of activities to support delivery of its strategic goals around stock adequacy at all levels, cold chain expansion, optimization and maintenance as well as establishment of a critical mass of supply chain leaders.
- Work with the NPHCDA, State Primary Health Care Development Agencies (SPHCDA) and partners to identify critical bottlenecks with supply and cold chain logistics at national and state levels. This will include all areas of cold chain capacity requirements for new vaccine introductions at the national and state government levels; supporting governments to develop tools for routinely updating the cold chain inventory and monitoring cold chain expansion in line with cold chain plans. Additionally prepare materials and job aids for training of health workers on cold chain equipment and their maintenance.
- Provide analytical support for decision making around new initiatives related to the vaccine cold chain and supply chain systems.
- Advise design, testing, and implementation and evaluation of interventions to improve immunization supply chain and cold chain logistics performance and efficiency and address critical bottlenecks and ensure the translation of findings into appropriate changes in policy and practice
- Support CHAI immunization supply chain program design activities and development of evaluation studies to monitor progress.
- Represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings and provide appropriate technical support to the TWGs as necessary, ensuring that activities are well coordinated and working group deliverables are met
- Be aware of and up to date on developments in the immunization space and provide contextual information to support decision making.
- Actively participate in identifying, designing, and implementing high-impact interventions to improve routine immunization coverage rates in states.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Four years of relevant experience (with at least 2 years in international development or global health). Master’s degree in public health/epidemiology, vaccine science, economics, business administration, or public policy preferred; or Bachelor’s with exceptional experience
- Excellent understanding of immunization and vaccine issues in Nigeria and globally.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including high proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to mentor and coach others
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to prepare compelling presentations and short reports, including high proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and to be effective in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience working in public health- preferably in developing countries.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidate should click here
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.