SD Human Resources Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Technology/Project Manager
2.) Fullfilment Officer
3.) Female Sales Officer
4.) IT Support Officer
5.) PR/Social Media Officer
6.) Operations Manager
Technology/Project Manager job vacancy at SD Human Resources Limited
Job Title: Technology/Project Manager
- This role is responsible for leading project teams in delivering a solution to clients using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract.
- They have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- They are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
- They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
Qualifications and Experiences
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline but preferably a Masters degree
- 8+ years’ work experience in project management in FMCG, E-Commerce or courier will be an added
- Experience with handling various project management software.
- Professional Certification in project management.
300,000 naira monthly
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications not sent this way will be rejected.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.