Save the Children Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Job Location: Borno, Nigeria.
Educational Qualification: Degree in IT or a related IT certifications.
Years of Experience: At least 2 years working experience in a similar position preferably in Northern Nigeria.
- Proven knowledge of PABX, hardware maintenance and ability to solve simple hardware problems; this includes set-up and management of network devices e.g. printers, scanners, etc.
- Solid experience in maintaining, trouble-shooting and administering a Microsoft Windows-based (local area) network
- Solid background maintaining, trouble-shooting and administering a Microsoft Windows server 2008.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Excellent
- Language Requirements – English – Excellent, Hausa- Excellent
- Level of IT Expertise Required – Excellent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, including XP, Windows 2003, and Window 7, and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication, organisational skills, including the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; have strong interpersonal and networking skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people.
Prior Experience Expectations:
- Desired Number of Years Prior Experience in a Similar Role – 3
- Experience in Server and Active Directory Management
- Experience in a relatively insecure field based environment
Apply Before: 16th May, 2016
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Open to Nationals only