GE Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified and suitable candidate to fill the position below:
1.) Advanced Application Specialist
2.) Africa Pricing & Margin Leader
3.) Sales Leader, Control Solutions
4.) Lead Internal Controls Analyst
5.) Resident Mechanical Engineer
Advanced Application Specialist job vacancy at GE Nigeria
Job Title: Advanced Application Specialist
Job Number: 2593277
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Postal Code: 01685
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
- The Advanced Applications provides clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration full range of products / Services to prospects for Molecular Imaging (Radiopharmacy, SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT) in Africa.
- He/she is engaged with new and named accounts to establish credibility and drives clinical strategy.
- He/she provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- Responsible for Clinical and Research sites management in coordination with the local organizations.
- Responsible for the clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
- Responsible for dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- Resolves the product vs. Application issues. He/she makes the selection of clinical images for the sales library and congresses.
- Works with the Product Marketing Leader and the local commercial organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
- Establishes regular and ongoing linkage to the Clinical Applications Group.
- Ensures that all new products are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications.
- Inputs into Product Planning on Clinical trends. He/she delivers clinical advanced application training to Customers.
- Supports product training to the regional imaging and account managers.
- Takes active part in the organization of user meetings / symposia / tradeshows / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Marketing Leaders and the Product Sales Specialists.
- Supports Customer visits at reference sites abroad as needed.
- Build strong relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
- MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
- 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging Customer centricity.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent computer skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as Clinical Education Specialist or equivalent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
- Experience on GE Healthcare equipment
- Healthcare business and process knowledge
- Proven commercial track record in medical industry
- French / Arabic and any other language will be a strong asset
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.