An Environmental Sanitation Organization seeks to recruit qualified and suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
- Community Sanitation Officer I
- Community Sanitation Officer II
- Community Sanitation Supervisor
- Sanitation Area Manager
Community Sanitation Officer I job vacancy at An Environmental Sanitation Organization
Job Title: Community Sanitation Officer I
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) First School Leaving Certificate.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to be courteous of fellow employees, citizens, and businesses while performing duties.
Mental & Physical:
- Ability to understand, follow and/or provide verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry moderately heavy and heavy containers and debris frequently.
- Work requires continued walking, stooping, standing, and some climbing.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable and punctual attendance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s stating their resident address to:
[email protected] for Community Sanitation Officer I
Application can also be dropped in Local Government Offices across Lagos State
Application Deadline 17th May, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.