Social Impact (SI) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Training and Capacity Building Specialist, USAID/Nigeria Support for Strategic Information and Project Management Services (S4SIPMS)
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Minimum a Master’s level education in Demography, Epidemiology, Public Health or a related field.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Demonstrated technical skills in data utilization/data use, data visualization and data quality. Must have proven and verifiable experience in this area.
- Expert trainer and facilitator of high-level stakeholders and variety of partners.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and both written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated progressive experience working in Nigeria and/or other developing countries.
- Demonstrated technical and management expertise in the field of public health, preferably HIV/AIDS Presentation.
Job Specification(s): SI is seeking a full-time Nigerian Training and Capacity Building Specialist to provide overall management of the project’s Capacity Building for Data Utilization function. S/he will report to the COP.
- Oversee and manage the Capacity Building for Data Utilization function of the project.
- Supervise a variety of local staff.
- Provide technical assistance on data utilization, data visualization and data quality.
- Design and lead trainings; facilitate workshops with high-level stakeholders on data use and quality in the context of HIV/AIDs and PEPFAR.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply