- An Environmental Sanitation company seek to recruit qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below
Community Sanitation Officer I
- Community Sanitation Officer II
- Community Sanitation Supervisor
- Sanitation Area Manager
Community Sanitation Officer I job vacancy at An Environmental Sanitation company
Job Title: Community Sanitation Officer I
- The Community Sanitation Officer I is a local resident of the community who will be responsible for all the companies activities related to maintaining the cleanliness of that specific community.
- Works on the back of a truck and clears refuse on assigned route.
- Manually lifts containers and empties contents into refuse truck.
- Acts as a ground guide and assists in the sale operation & collection of refuse and yard waste materials.
- Operates compactor mechanism on truck by manually pushing lever to start the automatic packing of refuse and/or yard waste.
- Observes pick up area to determine whether area is free of refuse and replaces lid on empty cans.
- Cleans refuse from street where spilling has occurred.
- Operates pickup truck to pick up litter and illegal dump sites as well as delivery of polycarts.
- Washes, sprays, and deodorizes public street trash containers and polycarts.
- Interfaces with citizens in person or over the telephone regarding minor complaints or questions.
- Refers citizens to main office regarding bills, inadequate service, or related problems.
- Works in a safe manner,
- Follows safety rules and safe work practices.
- Uses safety equipment as required.
- Conducts minor maintenance on refuse vehicles.
- Cleans illegal dump sites.
- Picks up trash on road sides and drains.
- Performs janitorial and maintenance duties,
- Performs related duties as required.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) First School Leaving Certificate.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to be courteous of fellow employees, citizens, and businesses while performing duties.
Mental & Physical:
- Ability to understand, follow and/or provide verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry moderately heavy and heavy containers and debris frequently.
- Work requires continued walking, stooping, standing, and some climbing.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable and punctual attendance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s stating their resident address to:
email@example.com for Community Sanitation Officer I
firstname.lastname@example.org for Community Sanitation Officers II
email@example.com for Community Sanitation Supervisors
firstname.lastname@example.org for Sanitation Area Manager
Application can also be dropped in Local Government Offices across Lagos State
Application Deadline 17th May, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.