VSO Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Country Director, Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of securing and managing substantial institutional grants
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of volunteerism in development
- Commitment to VSO’s mission and values
- Excellent communication and representational skills, with substantial experience of networking with a diverse range of stakeholders, including at senior levels. Strong political awareness and sensitivity.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills and experience, as well as practical experience of gender-sensitive development programming at a project or community level, including through advocacy.
- Excellent people management and coaching skills, with experience of developing and leading effective, multicultural teams.
- Substantial experience of financial management, including budgeting, and active budget management, and an in-depth understanding of financial controls.
- Experience in security and reputational risk management.
- Experience of working effectively as a team with regional colleagues.
- IT literate (Microsoft and finance packages)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Personal experience of volunteering for development
- Sectoral knowledge in the fields of inclusive education, value-chain livelihoods work, and maternal and child health.
Apply Before: 20th May, 2015.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates can Click Here to Apply
Attractive salary and benefits package
23rd May, 2016
12th September, 2016