UNICEF is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Gender & Development Specialist
Job Number: 494655
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Advanced University Degree, preferably in the Social Sciences, Gender Studies, or other relevant field.
Years of Experience: Eight years of professional work experience at national and international levels in programming for gender equality and women’s rights, including international work experience. Background/ familiarity with gender equality in development and in emergency. Knowledge and awareness of gender in emergencies.
- Fluency in English and a second UN language.
Competencies of the Successful Candidate
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
- Leading and Supervising
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This is a re-advertisement of a previously advertised vacancy. Applicants who applied to the first vacancy do not resubmit their applications as these will be kept active through the second advertisement.
- The successful candidate for this emergency recruitment MUST be available to commence work within 31 days of receiving an offer.