Maersk Liner is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Master’s level education in Business or related discipline
Years of Experience: maximum of 3 years’ commercial work experience after graduation in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Ambitious individual with a passion and drive to excel.
- An international mind-set and excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- A pragmatic and holistic thinker.
- Resourceful and flexible with strong capabilities to prioritise, optimise and perform in a high-paced environment.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career within the commercial part of the business.
- International mobility and travels are expected.
- Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally?
- Do you want to kick start your career in a fast track graduate programme, take on high-impact assignments and challenges and make a difference in a global arena?
- If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk Line Graduate Programme (MLGP) can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment.
- The MLGP – Commercial is designed to provide a structured, accelerated and ambitious graduate development programme for bright and dynamic professionals across a range of Commerical disciplines.
- The programme will support and challenge you through learning and talent practices to ensure that developmental opportunities are maximised to the benefit of both the participants and the company.
- You will join a team of colleagues who have robust functional acumen, strong insight, informed opinions and passion for the dynamics behind global trade.
- Together you will collaborate in executing strategies and reaching the business objectives of your assigned department.
- You will take part in four seminars across Asia, Europe and North America, where you will receive knowledge and business insights into the Shipping Industry.
- The seminars will challenge and inspire you to enhance your personal competences, and deploy them in your rotational assignments.
- You will steer your career. We provide you with a framework of business insights and developmental support.
- With continual support from your manager and HR, we empower you to be the captain of your career by delivering, learning and reflecting on your own development.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online