A Gas Exploration and Production Company is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Assets
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Degree level essential – preferably in engineering or related degree
Years of Experience: Minimum 15 years experience in oil/gas exploration and production companies in one or several of the following disciplines – Drilling, Production Technology, Reservoir Engineering, Facilities & Project Management.
- Highly diplomatic with the ability to develop and maintain strong relations with JV partners and governmental officials at highest levels essential.
- Previous expatriate experience in developing countries favoured.
- Driven, self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation to achieve objectives.
- Strong leadership/management skills/people skills – proven experience of managing a diverse set of people skills at various levels essential.
- Strong financial acumen – experience in devising capital & operating budgets related to full field development plus upstream economics is essential.
- Strong commercial acumen – experience with technical/commercial tenders essential.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply