IIA Madalla is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fund Raising Manager
Job Location: Niger state, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Years of Experience: Not Specified
The sources include:
- WAQF (Endowments)
- ZAKKAK (Obligatory Charity) Collection
- SADAQAH (Voluntary Charity) Collection
- You must have the following qualities:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly skilled in IT and social media
- Presentation and public skills to variety of audiences and the media
- Ability to work under pressure alone or part of a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptive, log and administer your work
- Self-drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to plan and implement fund raising events
- Highly organised and efficient in writing proposals and reports
- Ability to build, inspire and manage team of supporters and volunteers to help in the fund raising and running of different activities
- Experience in preparing tailored funding proposals and applications
The salary, contract length and the weekly hours are negotiable (depending on experience and performance targets).
Apply Before: 16th May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to the “Consultant Project Manager (IIA-MADALLA)” at the:
School Premises on Islamic Crescent, Madalla,
Near Zuba and Zuma ROCK,
For further enquiries contact:
LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited
Tel 08036929292 – ahmed; Lawal – 07034114630.