Downstream Petroleum Company is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Engineering & Projects
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s of Science in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
Years of Experience: Extensive work experience, 17 to 20 years, in a comparable position in construction, tankage/pipeline installations in downstream Oil and Gas projects. Experience in project engineering of lube plants & LPG plants will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with latest project management techniques, safety standards.
- Ambition to take on a management position and develop team members.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Should have good people skills, be a good communicator, both written and oral, and have good business sense & negotiation skills.
- Experience must include at least 5 years at senior level – handling large projects, teams, contractors/vendors
Apply Before: 31st May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: