Seven Energy is recruiting to fill the vacant below:
Job Title:IT Team Lead
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or related field & experience working with various networks, applications and systems.
Years of Experience: 5+yrs or greater experience in IT/Network/Systems
- Good written, verbal skill & contract negotiation skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, Networking concepts, Windows server (DC, DHCP, Exchange 2008 – 2016) experience & ITSM processes.
- Cisco Certified Engineer/Professional with practical experience.
- Good knowledge of computer programming, and scripting.
- Windows 2012 Server administration and troubleshooting.
- Hyper-V or Virtualisation experience.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills to identify and resolve matters of significance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Able to work under pressure & adapt to changing requirements and requests.
Provide IT support, to ensure the stable operation of Seven Energy’s IT Infrastructure, in line with business needs and company policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administration of servers and end-user workstations on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based wide area network (WAN).
- Troubleshoot and support user problems prioritising and identify root cause; determine possible solutions; tests and implements solutions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on assigned KPIs.
- Provide out of hours remote IT support by responding to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Administer network infrastructure (physical and virtual) for the purpose of ensuring effective and efficient networking systems.
- Plan and implement network security, including maintaining firewalls, configuring VPN, managing host security, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Allocate and priortise resources to provide appropriate support to the business.
- Infrastructure administration & maintenance, server backup, system updates, antivirus updates for the purpose of ensuring efficient operations
- Train direct reports and users to use new and/or existing systems and applications.
- Create and maintain user and computer accounts in line with User Access Control policy across IT systems.
- Manage change controls, UAT and keeps management up to date on IT projects and issues.
- Carry out periodic audits of Seven Energy’s IT systems maintaining audit logs.
- Oversee software and application selection, installation and upgrades, coordinating assistance from third parties when necessary.
- Manage third party IT related service contracts.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: You can Click Here to Apply