British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant – Ibadan (Contract Role
Job Location: Ibadan
Educational Qualification: A minimum of OND in any numerical or financial courses. In addition to this, a good knowledge of computer will be an advantage.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Computer literacy sufficient to be able to perform all physical transactions in the system and sending of daily reports.
- Experience in use of material handling equipments e.g. forklift.
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehouse processes.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures.
- Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision.
Apply Before: 3rd May, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply