Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is seeking to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
1.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Machine Internship Programme 2016
2.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Business Administration Internship Programme 2016
3.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2016/2017
4.) Oberbauleiter Facade
5.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Information Technology (IT) Internship Programme 2016
6.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Electrical Engineer Internship Programme 2016
7.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Internship Programme 2016/2017
8.) Project Manager – Petrochemical Plant
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Machine Internship Programme 2016 job vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Intern – Machine for Nigeria 2016 (m / w)
Job ID: 92
- What supported us for an internship at our major construction sites in Nigeria
- General support of the mechanical line
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment use
- Materials and spare parts logistics
- The equipment replacement value of our machines used in Nigeria is approximately 450 million euros.
- Completed basic studies in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (FH / TU) 5th semester
- Good English language skills
- Interest in participation in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Period of use: 5-6 months from about July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)
- You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site.
- You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and 7000 Nigerian employees.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.