GbanjoDeals is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) eCommerce Manager
2.) eCommerce Business Analyst
3.) Front End Developer
4.) Content Operations Manager
5.) E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager
6.) Social Media Manager
eCommerce Manager job vacancy at GbanjoDeals
Job Title: eCommerce Manager
- Inventory management and product set-up in DemandWare.
- Manage the collection of all assets: copy, pricing, resizing images, UPC, etc.
- Manage a promotion calendar that is promoted in the following areas: On-site, email, display ads, SEM, etc.
- Develop and manage the merchandising calendar and sorting.
- Manage the launch of new product initiatives, communicating with many teams.
- Develop strategy for agencies (hands on management): Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email, Affiliate Marketing., Display ads, prospecting, and retargeting.
- Optimize sales with third-party software solutions. Emphasis on usability, increasing average order size, checkout conversion rate, increasing revenue, and overall profitability.
- Responsible for business decisions, website analytics, and pricing strategies while being held accountable for profit and losses.
- Manage and develop customer relations with new prospects and existing customers using e-newsletters, product reviews, social media and other engagement channels, like SEO and SEM.
- Will work cross-functionally to influence outcomes and grow the eCommerce sales business.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience eComm Management, Creative Marketing, Customer Acquisition, or related positions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Strong experience working with major eComm. platforms.
- Experience in a dynamic fast paced organization, juggling multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with internal teams and external agency partners.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.