The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, (AEDC) the electric distribution company for the FCT, Niger, Kogi and Nassarawa States, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
1.) Head, ICT Security and Business Continuity
2.) Head, ICT Network Operations and Infrastructure
3.) Applications and User Support Engineer
4.) Site Reliability Engineer
Head, ICT Security and Business Continuity job vacancy at The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, (AEDC).
Job Title: Head, ICT Security and Business Continuity
- The suitable candidate will led the team to ensure that ICT assets are specified, deployed, maintained and operated to standards that enable a risk-mitigated and secure business environment
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Strategically and operationally align design, specifications, deployments, operations and maintenance of IT assets to high security standards.
- Advocate security and secure practices within the organisation.
- Lead in the development of technical solutions that help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Own and execute the business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Manage and solve strategic and operational security issues
- Define and analyse key IT security metrics and trends and report them to stakeholders
- Ensure security awareness for all employees
- Work with other ICT Heads to ensure data privacy, data integrity and availability of ICT assets
- Provide regular and consistent security briefings for stakeholders
- Conduct budget preparation, tracking and Reporting
- Minimum of a University degree in computer science or related field. Preferred: MSc in Computer Science or Related Field.
- CISSP/ CISA. CCIE Security or equivalent certifications
- 4 years application level vulnerability testing and web application security. Strong foundation and in-depth knowledge of network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography. Code level security auditing a plus
- Experience conducting regular disaster recovery tests in a medium to large size organization.
- Knowledge of Security as applied to Virtualized Environments and Cloud Computing
- A minimum of 6 years principal or management experience.
- Highly Developed People Skill.
- Strong Project Management Skill.
- Strong Mentoring skills.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational & Multitasking skills.
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Discreet with Integrity
- Self motivated with focus on results
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which should include their Curriculum Vitae only to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your email should be the position being applied.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
The CEO/MD, Abuja Electricity Distribution Company,
1 Ziquinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.
Note: Only applications sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.