Talentstone Finance Nigeria recruiting competent and suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions below:
1.) PMU Technical Advisor
2.) Communications & Reporting Manager
3.) PMU Project Manager
4.) Digital Financial Services (DFS) Platform Program Manager
PMU Technical Advisor job vacancy at Talentstone Finance Nigeria
Job Title: PMU Technical Advisor
Location: Abuja (Candidates must be willing to relocate. Relocation will be covered by the client)
- The PMU Technical Advisor, reporting to the DES Platform Program Manager will serve as the technical expert on national scale Digital Financial Services (DES) platform solution design principles.
- This will include payment system and mobile money technology, in order to shape and influence national projects, activities and deliverables.
- Identify and develop local technology collaboration and partnerships that will be critical in informing team’s understanding of technology landscape and for creating successful initiatives for financial inclusion.
- This will include support for the innovators’ community
Competencies & Skills Requirements:
- Experience in developing payment system architectures
- Technical understanding (deep understanding in as many areas as possible) among market solutions for mobile, data integration, payment services, fraud and security, user identity and accounts
- Experience managing complex technology projects and teams for on-time and on-budget delivery
- Excellent understanding of open source development and developer community, and be actively engaged with technology innovators in Nigeria
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree and/or professional certifications in relevant technical fields or other social science disciplines from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ cognate work experience within the financial or technology sector, seven (7) of which should be in a similar function at senior management level
- This position attracts a competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- The position is for a 2-year initial contract period, renewable subject to the project’s life cycle and per candidates’ performances.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download a pre-interview questionnaire and send the completed questionnaire with a copy of their updated resume in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected] cc: [email protected] quoting the Job Title and Reference Code for the position in the subject.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.