Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Logistics Shift Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
- PLUS Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Apply Before: Thursday 6th May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.