I. I. Marine Limited is looking to employ qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
- Administrative Officer / Secretary
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Male Personal Assistant to Managing Director (PA.MD)
Administrative Officer / Secretary job vacancy at I. I. Marine Limited
Job Title: Administrative Officer / Secretary
Required skills and competence Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures as applied to public academic institutions
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences
- An second degree in a relevant course is required
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in secretarial and administrative management with a reputable organization
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Track record in organisation management and leadership at a supervisory level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th May, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.