Gregory University is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Professor (Public and Private Law)
2.) Professor (Business and Commercial Law)
3.) Associate Professor/Reader (Business and Commercial Law)
4.) Associate Professor/Reader (Public and Private Law)
5.) Senior Lecturer (Business and Commercial Law)
6.) Senior Lecturer (Public and Private Law)
7.) Lecturer I (Public and Private Law)
8.) Lecturer I (Business and Commercial Law)
9.) Lecturer II (Public and Private Law)
10.) Lecturer II (Business and Commercial Law)
11.) Assistant Lecturer (Public and Private Law)
12.) Assistant Lecturer (Business and Commercial Law)
Professor (Public and Private Law) job vacancy at Gregory University
Job Title: Professor
Programme: Public and Private Law
Qualifications and Experience
- Generally applicants for all lecturing positions must at least be holders of Bachelor’s Degree LLB (Second Class Honours Upper Division) with Masters Degrees LLM from recognized Universities.
- Applicants must have sound knowledge of lecturing functions with research capabilities and experience. Scholarly publications in reputable journals for positions above Assistant Lecturer is mandatory
- Computer proficiency is mandatory.
- Applicants must have the basic qualifications for lecturer II with dear evidence of scholarship through considerable academic publications.
- Ten years of Post-PhD qualification experience in teaching and research will be an advantage.
Gregory University has attractive conditions of service. However remuneration shall be competitive and negotiable depending on the quality of applicant and the type/level of employment desired.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward to the Registrar 10 (ten) copies of their type-written applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) stating:
- Post applied for.
- Full names (Surname in Capital letters).
- Place of birth, date of birth, marital status, state of origin L.G.A, contact address, mobile telephone number, e-mail address.
- Academic qualifications and where obtained.
- Work experience (teaching and research work).
- Present employment (indicating present status and salary),
- Publications (if any) conferences/ seminars/ workshops attended, papers presented, etc
- Names of three referees and their addresses.
Applicants should also request their Referees to send references on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar. The Referees should also indicate the position and programmes applied for.
Application must reach the Registrar online via: [email protected]
Gregory University, Uturu,
P.M.B 1012 Uturu,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.