Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Specialist, Revenue Assurance
2.) Manager, Transmission Planning and Optimization
3.) Head, Enterprise Sales
4.) Manager, Information Security Management
5.) Head, Marketing Communication
6.) Senior Engineer, Systems & Solution
7.) Manager, IP
Specialist, Revenue Assurance job vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Job Title: Specialist, Revenue Assurance
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue stream with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation of revenue assurance KPI on the revenue assurance/ fraud management tool (Subex).
- Perform root cause analysis of billing issues; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Carry out analysis of all referrals received from different sources of intelligence. This includes internal staff and external subscribers via call and the internet respectively.
- Assuring timely and correct transport of all event detail records (EDRs) from points of generation (switches) to points of mediation and billing/rating.
- Liaising with all the relevant teams to ensure that all root-cause documentation is accurately completed, reviewed and approved, in addition to maintaining and updating process documents and templates.
- Detecting and recovering leaked revenues, and providing assurance and confidence to key stakeholders regarding the integrity of the network and business operations.
- Product assurance review of Etisalat’s products; risk and control evaluation and building controls to block areas of vulnerabilities.
- Review of prepaid product and services to identify incidences of wrong configuration and / or application of business rules.
- Financial validation of pay out figures for incentives for various sales channels.
- Review of rating for prepaid products and services to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Carry out various analysis such as:
- Forensic analysis
- Risk analysis
- Post-paid short code analysis.
- Short code analysis.
- E-Top up analysis.
- Post-paid usage analysis
- Subscriber balance movement analysis.
- Prepaid staff analysis.
- Analysis of data from different sources.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or any science / engineering discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Five (5) to nine (9) years work experience.
- Proficiency with use of data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, ACL, etc)
- Possession of professional qualifications (CISA, ACA, ACCA) will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.