eHealth Africa is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the vacant post below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Job Location: Kano, Nigeria.
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree from college or university in Fleet Operations, Logistics, Management, or related field.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of Five (5) years working experience in Fleet and Transport Management experience preferably in an NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience.
- Significant and advanced Fleet Management experience may substitute for the Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge business practices applicable to Fleet operations and automotive repair; comprehensive knowledge of business practices applicable to fleet Management.
- Strong leadership skills that include the ability to build effective project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making.
- Exemplary skills with leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams, as well as mentoring other team members.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a leader and member of a team and possess good problem solving skills.
- Must possess the ability to organize, instruct and supervise staff while promoting group effort and achievement. Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Good learning ability. Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
Certifications and Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- First Aid and Health & Safety qualifications desirable.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- English is the spoken and written language.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Organisation Description: Life at ehealth Africa means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.