Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
- Relationship Manger – Workplace Banking
- Business Banker (North-SouthWest-SouthSouth)
- Personal Banker (Entry Level)
Relationship Manger – Workplace Banking job vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: Relationship Manger – Workplace Banking
Job ID: 16700
Location: Lagos Island
Business & Commercial Banking
Optimize business opportunities by working with stake holders on product bundling and partnering with the corporate and commercial team to provide workplace banking solutions to employees of their clients
- To achieve sales target by providing business strategies, design and implement sales initiatives.
- Develop awareness for workplace banking and increase customer base by leveraging on new and existing relationship.
- Monitor acquisition, growth and relationship management of employers and employees process.
- Create a strong product offering by providing market feedbacks and monitoring trends
- Understand current value proposition, identify gaps and build a strong value proposition taking into consideration, customer needs, market offerings and better competitor’s standards on solutions and delivery.
- Identify/execute training needs by working with the training team
- Work with both CIB and Commercial team to increase company penetration
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in related field. 3 – 5 years experience in Personal/Business banking
- A thorough knowledge of standardised business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small business enterprises.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of behavioural credit scoring principles and practices, including an understanding of all SME product programs
- Application Deadline: 02 May, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position