Save the Children is seeking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Advisor Community Mobilization, Reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH)
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Advanced degree in public health, health development, or social sciences.
Years of Experience: At least 10 years of experience in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of community mobilization and SBCC programs.
- Prior experience working with Nigeria’s public health system.
- Prior experience working with USAID funded projects highly preferred.
- Demonstrated management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills, with proven ability to liaise effectively with and collaborate with a range of key stakeholders, including national and local officials, public, private and civil society partners, and communities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Strong training, mentoring, coaching and interpersonal skills, including supportive supervision.
- Computer literacy in the following: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Hausa preferred.
- Willingness to travel extensively, and potentially live in northern Nigeria.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply