Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) is recruiting to qualified personnel to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Agricultural Economist
2.) Human Development Specialist
3.) Project Procurement Analyst
4.) Water and Sanitation Specialist
1.) Agricultural Economist job vacancy at Islamic Development Bank (ISDB)
Job Title: Agricultural Economist
- A high caliber and results-oriented professional whose primary responsibilities would be to contribute to the ISDB’s policy and operational activities in agriculture and rural development.
- Among others, this will be achieved through deep sectoral diagnostics; identification and development of sector priorities; conceptualization and implementation of agricultural projects and programs; networking and partnering with others (including non-state actors) and provision of knowledge products and advisory services.
Required Education & Experience
- Preferably Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics / PhD in Economics with a bias in Agriculture or Rural Development. BSc holders with long practical experience may also be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in Agricultural and Rural Development.
- Advanced knowledge of agricultural and rural development and its multidisciplinary nature.
- Hands on experience in developing complex agricultural / rural development projects and programs.
- Ability to conduct analytical or diagnostic work on economic development issues within the IDB priority areas.
- Deep knowledge and insights of agriculture sector issues.
- Good mastery of standard computer applications.
- Strong ability to undertake financial, economic and cast effective analyses to projects and programs.
- Excellent presentation, analytical, negotiation and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 30th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] with the subject “Agricultural Economist”
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position