International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Projects Finance Manager
Job Location: Ibadan
- MBA in Financial Management with 15 years relevant managerial experience performing similar role in a well-structured organization.
- Possession of ACA or ACCA is a must.
Years of Experience: 15 years relevant managerial experience performing similar role in a well-structured organization.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Demonstrate a strong interest and understanding of the non for profit making working environment;
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability and desire to work in a fast-moving and high-intensity working environment;
- Have the confidence and ability to effectively communicate with team members,
- Be Dependable, takes initiative and ready to accept responsibilities.
Apply Before: 9th May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.
Remuneration: We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Organisation Description: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.