JAGAL Group is seeking to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) General Manager – Facilities & Maintenance
2.) Commercial Manager – Shipyard
3.) Deputy Procurement Manager
4.) Dockmaster (Shipyard)
General Manager – Facilities & Maintenance job vacancy at JAGAL Group
Job Title: General Manager – Facilities & Maintenance
Job Ref: 602
Purpose / Role
- The purpose of this job is to Manage maintenance activities, integrity of assets and discipline engineering and in order to deliver asset integrity, unit availability and reliability, required product quality, and all within agreed budgets.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Reduction in downtime due to electrical, mechanical, or system failures.
- Increase in uptime through implementation of Preventive Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) is in place and functioning.
- Continuous improvement programs in place and functioning.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage interfaces and work collaboratively with the other departments, joint venture partners, and clients such as Projects, Asset Management (Brownfield?), SCM, QHSE, Group HSSE.
- Responsible for all facets of Facilities Maintenance, Power Supply and Transmission, Utilities, Plant Maintenance, Plant Certification, and Electrical Works.
- Identify and deliver improvements in policy, strategy and efficiency of maintenance, integrity, engineering and related HSE processes/activities to optimize maintenance/operational life cycle costs in line with Nigerdock’s and Jagal Group’s strategies and KPI’s. Collectively, known as the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programme.
- Manage the planning, implementing and co-ordinating Asset Integrity Management Systems, Corrosion Management & annual inspection programme of assets liaising with Projects, Asset Management, and QHSE.
- Develop application and fully implement risk and reliability management techniques, like Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), and Instrument Protective Function (IPF).
- Responsible for the creation and update of the yearly and 5-year Integrity Plan. Implement and monitor the Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS).
- Provide support for discipline engineering, relevant maintenance disciplines and projects, and manage change control. Maintain healthy and competent capability of maintenance and facilities support.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of engineering and maintenance procedures and management
- Develop where needed and implement risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity with a strong focus on safety, cost containment and integrity
- Develop asset integrity conditioning monitoring strategies and programs for loss containment purposes including corrosion monitoring and all issues, which have potential to impact asset integrity, including equipment/hardware, process/procedures, operational business systems, verification/ assurance and personnel competencies.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track program performance and KPMI (Key Parameters for Mechanical Integrity) Program where applicable for all of the equipment and facilities on Snake Island.
- Maximize fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory and manufacturers’ requirements and identify resources to support troubleshooting of fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root cause analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations.
- Develop and support the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM).
- Lead the creation of Degradation/Maintenance Manuals Programme:
- Ensure adequate, consistent working documents are in place for all plants and equipment.
- Ensure Facilities and Maintenance Managers and Engineers have ownership of their respective Degradation/Maintenance Manuals.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop national staff with a view to progressively advance the nationalisation of the Nigerdock’s staff in country.
Produce weekly/monthly reports as required including:
- EXCO meetings with Chairman
- MD’s meetings
- DMD’s meetings
Reports to include but not be limited to:
- Reactive maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance
- Asset reliability reports
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position