Federal University Gusau is inviting suitable qualified personnel to fill the following vacant positions:
- External Auditor
- Director of Physical Planning Works and Maintenance
External Auditor job vacancy at Federal University Gusau
Job Title: External Auditor
Location(s): Zamfara Towns: −Gusau
Suitably qualified audit firms are to express interest for the purpose of auditing the 2014, 2015 and first quarter of 2016 accounts of the Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.
Scope of Work/ Services
- To carry out auditing work in accordance with guidelines in Nigerian Universities.
- To provide full statutory Report of the annual financial statement of the University.
- To carry out the work in strict compliance with the acceptable accounting and auditing standards and in accordance with professional practice.
- Company profile and key personnel including their professional qualifications and experience.
- Evidence of Registration or Renewal of Registration with Office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of three (3) years tax clearance certificate.
- Evidence of membership of accounting professional bodies.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau for Public Procurement.
- Court Affidavit that none of the partners are bankrupt.
- A licence to practice Accountancy issued by Registered Chartered Accountancy body, ICAN/ANAN.
- Evidence of Pension Remittance Certificate.
- Evidence of Payment of Industrial Training Fund.
- Availability to commence work.
- Expected audit fee (negotiable) based on scale of fees issued by ICAN and ANAN.
- List of similar work done with dates and places for the last three (3) years. Such works should be verifiable.
- Application Deadline: 01 June, 2016
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to:
Federal University Gusau,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position