Pfizer Nigeria is seeking to appoint qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
1.) Process Safety Senior Manager
2.) Regional QO Leader, Aseptic Asia
3.) GCO Director, Knowledge Architecture
Process Safety Senior Manager job vacancy at Pfizer Nigeria
Job Title: Process Safety Senior Manager
Job ID: 1030728
Job type: Full-Time, Regular
- Provide global process safety expert support to Pfizer Global Supply’s internal and external supply network, to ensure key risks are appropriately managed and compliance is maintained.
- At the direction of the Director/Leader Process Safety, establishes effective global processes and guidance to identify evaluate and address process safety risks at Pfizer locations.
- Supports Pfizer locations through expert process safety mentoring, training and counselling.
- Supports PGS and R&D stakeholders by providing expert process safety assistance in selection and development of key suppliers.
- Leads or supports process safety risk assessments for site capital projects and new process introduction.
- Participates in subject matter specialist audits and assessments of Pfizer sites and suppliers.
- Develops and delivers training programs in process safety topics.
- Graduate Degree in Chemical engineering.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years relevant process safety experience in chemical, biological or drug product manufacturing.
- Risk assessment/risk management knowledge with the ability to explain risk profiles and associated risk mitigation practices, therefore influencing others to comply.
- Active membership in at least one relevant professional body.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communications skills and the ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
- Ability to quickly assess EHS risks and consider business implications.
Non-standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements:
- Required to travel local and/or internationally around 30%.
- Ability to periodically work flexible hours to accommodate international time zones.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, enter the Job Opening ID (1030728) in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position