VoguePay is seeking for qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Officer
Ref No: VPGDO 2016
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Analytical skill, artistic ability,innovative competence
- Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application.
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas creatively
- Ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to: [email protected] with the email subject “VPGDO 2016 .
Application Deadline 27th April, 2016.