Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State is recruiting to fill up the vacant academic staff positions below:
1. Lecturer II
2. Assistant Lecturer
3. Graduate Assistant
1. Department of Accountancy
2. Department of Business Administration
3. Department of Marketing
4. Department of Entrepreneurship
5. Department Of Oil & Gas Management and Information
6. Management and Technology
Required Qualification :
- Lecturer II
- A Ph.D Degree in relevant field
- Assistant Lecturer
- Candidate must have Master Degree in the relevant field
- Graduate Assistant
- Candidate Must have a First Degree with a minimum of Second
- Class(Upper Division) In the relevant field.
How to Apply:
Candidate should forward twenty (20) copies of word processed application and detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae Should among other information follow the order as stated below:
- Full Name,
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent House Address;
- Contact Address;
- Cell Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- State of Origin; LGA;
- Marital Status;
- Names and Ages of Children; (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications with Dates:
- Professional Qualifications;
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three Referees;
- Evidence of Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with University degree or equivalent should have completed National Youth Service Corps programme or have an evidence/exclusion from the National Service.
Candidates should request their Referees to forward reports under confidential cover direct to registrar.
All application should be addressed to:
THE REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL,
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,
All application should reach the Registrar within two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Only Shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.