IOTA Group is recruiting to fill the position of Director of Solar Construction for a client who is committed to support the construction of solar farms in NIGERIA.
Job Title: Director of Solar Construction .
Job Location: Nigeria.
Educational Qualification: A B.Sc. degree in a Technical, Finance or Business Field. An advanced degree in Energy Studies would be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: 15 years industry
• Experience in power industry, including HV line, grid network management, construction of substations, EPC in power production,…
• Understanding of the Nigerian energy market and previous experience of power plant economics
• Project Management skills and negotiation skills are essential.
• Ability to develop and maintain good relations and contacts with stakeholders at the highest level
• Previous proven experience in handling relationships with government authorities is required.
• Position holder has to be very well organised and be a good communicator
• Manage the development business (feasibility studies, PPA negotiation, EPC, O&M, Financial close,…) and monitor the construction till the commissioning.
• Operate the solar farm through the O&M contract
• Shall be in charge of all technical aspects of solar project for projects
• Shall represent the client for technical issues with third parties in the co-development.
• Delivering construction and operation reports to the Board of Directors;
• Organizing the meetings of the Technical Committee
• Supervising the construction works in compliance with applicable technical standards;
• Supervising the daily operation of the Project and ensuring maintenance works are executed in accordance to best practices;
• Ensuring the accuracy of the metering installations and facilitating for the testing and inspection of these installations;
• Define the technical reference, including HSE, project and ensure its implementation in conjunction with EN / HSE.
• Interface in any technical issue, including but not limited to technical support, logistic, solar panels deliveries, solar farms architecture
• Ensure the acquisition of all relevant Permits, Contents, Authorizations –Certificate of Occupancy for instance – and Licence
• Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, Rules and Regulations in the course of the project execution in consonance with the Partners Manager
• Interface with technical teams
• Interface with National Bodies
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.