ZTE Corporation is recruiting for the position of Open Channel Sales Manager in Nigeria.
Job Title: Open Channel Sales Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Marketing or related field
Years of Experience:
- Above 5 years work experience as open channel sales manager related to consumer electronics
- Be able to demonstrate successful development of customer strategies which have resulted in revenue and margin growth
- Rich experience in the consumer electronics products (especially handset) in local market, deep knowledge and relationship of all levels of distributors
- Target-oriented, strong implementation force, proactive ‘can do’ attitude, contract spirit, honest, work passion
- Strong presentation skills.
- Fluency English
- Build & manage key relationships with open channel partners to ensure mobile devices are ranged in appropriate accounts; (For example: Midcom, TD, ICELL, Redintong etc.)
- Develop a very clear understanding of each channel partners proposition and subsequent product requirements;
- Develop & maintain a key account plan detailing customer’s organisation, key contacts, business model, distribution, channels, pricing, competitive environment;
- Development and implementation of tactical strategies to achieve sales targets, maximize the sell-in quantity;
- Cooperate with our customers, finishing the GTM Plan for ZTE products;
- Manage the sell through & sell out team (as trade rep. Sales promoter);
- Plan and organize the branding and promotion activities;
- Take care of customer complaints and competitor information collection
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
ZTE Corporation is a globally-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. With operations in 160 countries, the company is a leader in technology innovation, delivering superior products and business solutions to clients all over the world. Founded in 1985, ZTE is listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecoms equipment company.