Pharmacist Grade I Job Vacancy at UCH Ibadan.
Job Title: Pharmacist Grade I
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy) degree from a recognized University and must have participated in the NYSC programme or be exempted from the programme.
- Applicants must also possess the Professional Registration Certificate of the Pharmaceutical Council Of Nigeria and a current practicing license.
- Applicants must have five credit passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) in WASCE/GCE/NECO at not more than TWO sittings from the same examination body.
Condition of Service
These are similar to those obtained in the Federal Public Service.
CONHESS 04 – N1,316,488.00 – N1,902,642.00 pa
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2016.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the Office of the Chief Medical Director, University College Hospital, Ibadan. Applicants are expected to submit three (3) reference letters along with the completed Application Forms to the Office of the Chief Medical Director before the closing date above. Referees’ reports brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
Completed Application Forms, three referee & reports, photocopies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit and Local Government Identification Certificates), credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) scanned on a rewritable CD must also be submitted to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
- This advert supersedes our earlier advert of Tuesday 29th March, 2016.
- Also, all those who have responded to our earlier advert need not to respond to this again.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.