Total is seeking an outstanding candidate to fill the position of System Support Officer.
Job Title: System Support Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSC Computer Science or related subjects.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3yrs work experience in software development in ASP.NET, CH, VISUAL STUDIO, MS SQL server. Knowledge of MS Azure, HTML/CSS/JAVA Script.
· Experience as a Software Developer
· Extensive experience developing in a software development team.
· Front end GUI design and development
· Experience with TFS build setup
· TDD (Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design)
· Experience building data capture or workflow applications with rich user interaction.
· C# (Object Oriented Programming) – Ability to use Rapid application development tool is an added advantage
· ASP.NET 4.5 (Minimum)
· ASP.Net (MVC)
· Microsoft SQL Server (Database Design, Management and Querying)
· Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
· WCF / Webservices and XML (Added Advantage)
· Java script, Ajax, Jquery
· Entity Framework 5.0
· Ideally Bootstrap/ KnockoutJS
· Testing development ( TDD/BDD)
· Agile exposure ( SCRUM or Kanban )
· Troubleshooting and supporting local and wide area network infrastructure environments.
· Monitoring and maintaining Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 based servers.
Job Specification(s): We are looking for a fantastic ASP.net MVC developer to work on their product portfolio, with lots of greenfield and brownfield projects on the go at the moment, you will have lots of exciting things to do.
Apply Before: 22-Apr-2016.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environment standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.