Productive People Ltd is currently assisting its client in their search to fill a Software Developer opportunity in Nigeria. The client is a leading mobile commerce company. The Software Developer is responsible for the availability, protection and performance of all applications & application servers in the Organisation’s Operating Environment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below
Job Title: Software Developer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-6 years of experience as an application/application server administrator in a commercial banking environment.
- At least 4 years of experience as a java software services developer.
- Knowledge of JBoss, Glassfish or Tomcat application servers.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of internet banking security requirements.
- Knowledge of SMPP protocol a plus.
- Implementation and Support of company’s Applications & Application Servers
- Work with technology operations to implement, configure and deploy new applications and application servers, including the installation of application schemas into databases.
- Provide 2nd level support to resolve daily issues with respect to the availability of applications and application servers.
- Capacity planning and re-configuration of all application servers in the operating environment and advice the team on actions to ensure continued performance and availability on an ongoing basis.
- Implement and verify the correct and continuous functioning of backup, disaster recovery and security policies for all applications & application server log and configuration files in the operating environment.
- Update operational application servers as required in order to meet security, performance, availability, and capacity goals for all company’s services on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in and certify upgrades and patches of the applications and application servers in the company’s Operating Environment.
- Certify proof of concepts during evaluation for the purchase of new applications/application servers for all company’s services.
- Implement security policies on operational applications and application servers as prescribed by the Information Security personnel on an ongoing basis.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.