The Infrastructure Bank Plc, formerly known as Urban Development Bank of Nigeria Plc is seeking outstanding candidates to fill up the vacant positions below.
1.) Risk Management Analyst
2.) Audit & Compliance Analyst
3.) Personal Assistant to MD/CEO
4.) Investment Officer
5.) Public Mass Transit Funds (PMTF) Investment Executive
6.) Transaction Legal Manager
7.) Issuing House Manager
8.) Investment Officer (Transportation & Mass Housing Sub Sector)
9.) Senior Manager
10.) Head, Strategy, Research and Corporate Communications
Risk Management Analyst Job Vacancy at Infrastructure Bank Plc.
Job Title: Risk Management Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- The candidate will assist in ensuring that the Bank maintains an adequate and effective Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program and that the Bank is in full compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, and internal policies, procedures and processes.
- The successful Candidate will work closely with the Risk Manager in identifying, defining, and remediating various risk-related issues in attaining established compliance goals as directed by the Board of Directors and Senior Management.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to assess risk which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Ability to carry out risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks.
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk the business is prepared to accept.
- Ability to report risk in an appropriate way to different levels within the business.
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
General Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of financial statements, accounting principles, credit policies and applicable laws from industry data sources
- Ability to multi-task.
- Solid listening and ability to identify gaps in logic.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 year in Credit, Loan or Loan Work out positions.
- ICAN, CFA, ACCA or any other additional financial qualification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.