Petrotech Inc is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Administrative Support .
Job Title: Administrative Support .
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSc or HND in Business Administration and equivalent
- Relevant experience required.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft office including word, excel, power point and outlook.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Initiative to find and fill gaps to work-load level during activity fluctuations.
- Solid ability to multi-task while dealing with multiple individuals and groups.
- Professional conduct in a semi-formal office setting.
- Usage and administration of departmental credit cards for defined low value/ low risk procurement.
- Staff on boarding/ off boarding (i.e. arranging user id, ordering hardware and software, arranging access to shared drives etc.). Ensure the exit procedures will be observed etc.
- Create and update org charts, support for job postings.
- Booking complex trips and visas.
- Management of on and off site workshops/conferences, meetings, events including researching venues, negotiating with third parties, costing activities, full administrative responsibility before, during and after the event – i.e. ordering catering, clean up conference room before and after meeting, escort guests.
- Office Administration: Provide general admin support where applicable, i.e complex/large scanning, printing, reproduction, binding, typing, faxing. Maintain stationery; min/max, order and place stationery on shelves.
- Additional administrative activities which are location or business unit specific including for example HSE administration and Quality System administration.
- Coordinate and submit requisitions for Contractors’ work order (Hiring Manager role).
- Executing various contractor reports.
Apply Before: Friday, April 29, 2016.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Petrotech Total Turnkey Services provide the client with Single Vendor Responsibility for Turbomachinery control. Single Vendor Responsibility reduces client risk and includes all installation labor and materials, often taking advantage of “local” contractor resources. The Petrotech Total Turnkey solution includes the control system along with its field installation related items. All turnkey services are administered under the Petrotech ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance program.