Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is seeking suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positions below:
Painting PFP Insulation Supervisor Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
Job Title: Painting PFP Insulation Supervisor
Category: Building and Construction
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that painting activities during fabrication is in accordance with the design and minimize the non conformance painting result.
- To ensure good communication between COMPANY Team and CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOR Team,
- To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and Company / project specifications mainly GS EP COR 350.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to painting/PFP/insulation in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to painting/PFP/insulation works and co-ordinate the response with corrosion engineer leader.
- Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with Corrosion Engineer leader
- To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- To ensure safe working practices are carried out by CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOT and Vendors
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To keep record volume of painting used on Nigerian Content packages including hull appurtenance.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To report to the Painting Superintendent on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) and highlight critical problems, discrepancies and dysfunctions if any,
- To issue Daily and Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Maintain up to date activity follow up (progress, etc.),
- Participate in the inspection activities,
- To follow and clear Punch list
- To ensure that an effective implementation of HSE system is applied as appropriate at site,
- To take time for checking safety documents and Work Permits at site,
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience (painting and coating) in Oil and Gas production projects
- Qualification: Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA-FROSIO, NACE Level 3
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Good knowledge on Computer utilisation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.