Facebook Nigeria is seeking an outstanding candidate to fill the position of growth manager – Facebook is seeking a Growth Manager who is obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in the consumer Internet and mobile space. As a Growth Manager for Nigeria you will lead Facebook to its full potential in the local market.
Job Title: Growth Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- 2+ years product development and/or testing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in the primary market language and English
- Good project/product management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related Technical field or equivalent working experience
- Experience with social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience working in startups / successful entrepreneurial adventures and/or working in a global company/environment highly desired
- Provide market insights – identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s adoption in Nigeria
- Explore, Identify and Evaluate strategic growth opportunities
- Ensure product is fully functional and well adapted to be successful in Nigeria
- Partner with the Analytics organization to validate key findings with data
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- Track progress on market specific product improvements and measure impact
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into market specific product reviews
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position in Nigeria and work to improve it
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
Apply Before: 8th April, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should send a short Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
Learn about Facebook career opportunities, visit us at: www.facebook.com/careers