Experienced Security Personnel Job Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited.
Job Title: Experienced Security Personnel
- Supervise and oversee security functions
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise and oversee security functions in the organization.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
- Trains security personnel on safety practices and methods used to detect fraudulent activities.
- Evaluate, assess and analyse performance of security personnel.
- Interacts with local law enforcement agencies as required.
- Prepares daily and periodic reports to Management regarding activities
- Must be able to deal with various levels of personality traits and maintain self-control.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional and efficient manner during interaction with people.
- Must have integrity and basic desire to protect and serve.
- Evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions
- Must prepare written statements and investigations in a logical and grammar correct manner.
- Must be able to work any shift including weekend, night and holidays; and/or work extended hours if required.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
Education and Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must.
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Good communication and Critical Thinking skills.
- Must be able to work with speed.
- Must have no criminal record.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.