Etisalat Nigeria is seeking for Secretary, Vice President Consumer Sales & Service who will provide secretarial and administrative support to Vice President, Consumer Sales & Service in an effective and efficient manner.
Job Title: Secretary, Vice President Consumer Sales & Service.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSc.
Experience: One year post NYSC work experience Knowledge: Business Application Knowledge Skills: Problem Solving, Communication, Personal Effectiveness Behaviour: Passion for Excellence, Integrity, Empowering people, Growing people, Team work, Customer Focus
- Provide administrative and logistics support to VP-Consumer Sales & Service.
- Ensure high standard office practice/management.
- Write and disseminate mails/messages as directed by the VP-Consumer Sales & Service Organize and manage the VP-Consumer Sales & Service itinerary Organize travel requirements (transportation, accommodation and logistics) for VP-Consumer Sales & Service.
- Arrange and take minutes at the weekly divisional meetings
- Acts as first line support to visitors (both nationals and expatriates) Manage stationery items for the department.
- Plan and organize departmental events.
- Maintain a good record system and ensure a seamless flow of information from the VP-Consumer Sales & Service office to other staff.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria, Since then, Nigeria has continued to witness its innovative services.
Etisalat redefined speed with the roll-out of the unique 3.75G HSPA+ network and It has continued to prove itself an innovative company keen to give its subscribers the best possible experience at the most affordable price.
Its innovation has led to the growth of its active subscriber base to over 12 million. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as it continues to build its network and expand to new locations.
In March 2009, the NCC adjudged Etisalat as Nigeria’s best network based on quality of service indices measured by the regulatory body; in 2011 after a similar assessment, Etisalat’s network was once again rated best. To date, Etisalat Nigeria has won several industry awards for its innovation and quality service delivery. Some of these include: Brand of the Year, Fast Growing GSM Company of the Year, Best Marketing Company, Most Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Company, Friendliest Tariff Mobile Operator and Best Telecoms Customer Service among others.