Michael Stevens Consulting is currently assisting a client in their search to fill a Training Manager opportunity in Lagos. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below.
Job Title: Training Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BS/BA Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
Years of Experience: At least 6-10 years proven working experience as a training manager
- Our Client is looking for an experienced Training Manager to devise its organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Apply Before: 31st March, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.