Lilygate Nigeria Limited, a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities is in seeking a Driver.
Job Title: Driver.
Job Location: Lagos.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Class B drivers licence.
- Advanced or Ordinary level Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in vehicle maintenance and driving.
- Any relevant certification in driving/clerical services will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of all route within lagos is key
- Cleans vehicle and perform routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools on a daily basis
- Refuels vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the vehicle log sheet timeously
- Parks vehicle safely at designated place at the end of each working day
- Ensures that after hours travels have prior formal approval by the administration officer
- Ensure vehicle movement log book is filled timely and regularly,
- To report immediately to the chief security office all accidents or issues involving vehicles.
- Compliance to the motor vehicle and travel policy provisions of Ensures security clearance before embarking trips.
Apply Before: 25th March, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to the attached email address: email@example.com.